Peru’s hottest export since the emergence of Peruvian Flake (aka Mama Coca) is the multi-hyphenate slab of South American beef known as Franco Noriega. The Competitive Swimmer-Fashion Model-Jewelry Designer-Restauranteur-Chef-#Instastud opened his Peruvian restaurant Baby Brasa in New York’s Lower East Side last year. With a favorable average of 4 out 5 stars on Yelp, Baby Brasa has developed a following among eaters who appreciate a little Incan-flavored meat in their mouths.
And then there’s Franco. A quick perusal of his @franconorhal Instagram reveals the following universal truths:
- Franco has an aversion to clothing.
- Franco does not manscape.
- Franco has sports a package bigger than a DHL Delivery from Machu Picchu.
- Franco’s Baby Brasa sometimes serves food, but primarily serves as a backdrop for semi-naked Franco Noriega photo shoots.
- Franco’s Chia Pudding YouTube tutorial plays like a sexy MenAtPlay porn video—seeding and all.
Bonus: Franco will be shirtless and tableside when he mixes up a tableside Pisco Sour.
Baby Brasa. Come for Franco Noriega’s steaming Carapulca and suck down his Pisco Sour. But save room for the true main entrée: Chef Franco.